Friday, March 21, 2008

The Race for White House

In my opinion, this years presidential primary election for the Democratic Party nomination has been the most competitive and arguably the most interesting race ever. We have an african american man and a woman who are fighting to death to take down the "WHITE MEN ONLY" sign at the White House. As expected, there has been plenty of controversies for the battle to the White House, such as the latest Obama controversy surrounding the Obama's spritual leader, Reverend Wright's anti-american comments. I am appalled at some of the racist and anti-american language used by Reverend Wright. And the way Obama has handled the controvery has only raised more questions about his credibility.

I really don't care who you are, what race you are or what your ethnicity is, you don't associate yourself with someone as hateful as Reverend Wright. Senator Obama is not an insurance sales man, he is a senator who currently sits in the United States Senate. He should have left this church a long time ago. Seven years later, he is still a member of the church.

I don't know about you, but after hearing Michelle's Obama's comments about how for the first time in her adult life, she is proud of her country, and now Obama's relationship with this anti-american hater, even though I am not a big Hillary fan, I am rooting for Senator Clinton. Mr. Obama has lost my support. I don't want that kind of leadership in the white house that is associated with such hatred. And I understand Michelle Obama is not running for office, but if she has not found any pride and anything right in her country up to now, I don't want her living in my White House either.

No comments: