Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am sorry I have been a bit MIA in the last month from blogging. It's not that the things have been crazy, it's that they haven't. January has been a quite month for me. I have been working out at the gym, running errands, hanging out with friends, taking care of the house, kids, etc. You know doing the mundane, doing the routine and doing it consistently!

So what has happened since the last time I blogged? Obama becomes the first black president, the Steelers win their 6th record breaking superbowl, US Airway plane crash-lands on Hudson River and a single mother of six gives birth to octuplets! And of course the economy is still down. But sales discounts are up. I am a total sucker for bargains. yay for sales!

I ran into a friend recently whom I have not seen in years. She and I got together for lunch today. We had a great time laughing, crying (mostly me),eating, reminiscing and catching up with the news. She is such a cool gal.

Also, I will tell you that my daughter's two puppies are propably the cutest, smartest, softest, kindest, most sweetest little things I have ever seen. Holy cow, they overwhelm me with want. Not that I am asking for my own, but eventnually I would like to own one of those beauties.

American Idol is on so it's time to get off the computer. I am so addicted to it!

No comments: